Throughout history teas were used to relax muscles, help with tension, and even help with a cold. The different tea types below include hand chosen herbs that have been used to relax, calm, and soothe. Each type of tea includes 14 tea bags.
- Balance: Many women have reported hormonal imbalances, resulting in hot flashes and mood swings, from menopause. The herbs in this tea are chosen to help balance your body’s hormones during this process. Includes wild yam, angus castus, and wild oat
- Custom: Choose this option if you would like to build your own tea.
- Detox: People have used herbs to cleanse their colon as a way to reset their body. Enjoy this tea before a complete dietary change. Includes dandelion, licorice, and burdock.
- Immune Support: Sometimes our immune system just needs a little boost. When it’s the season for runny noses or everyone around you seems to be sick, enjoy a cup of this tea and stay healthy. Includes yarrow, thyme, and elderberries.
- Menstrual Tea: Have you ever experienced mood swings, acne, bloating, feelings of up and down right before that time of the month? Enjoy this cup of tea 1-2 weeks before you are scheduled to start your period.
- Throat Sooth: The herbs used to create this tea have been known by numerous herbalists to help with throat irritation.
- Tense Away: The use of herbs for headaches and tension is used by many different cultures. You can enjoy this tea whenever you feel tense.
- Relaxation: We all have different ways of unwinding. Some days we have a long day at work, others we just have a day where we need a little TLC. Enjoy this tea while relaxing on the couch or just before bed. Contains: melissa, valerian, lime blossom
This information is for educational purposes only and is not intended to take the place of a prescription or doctor's advice.
This product has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.
- ALWAYS check with your doctor before drinking herbal teas
- Boil 8 oz of water
- Place tea bag in cup of water and steep (cover and let sit for 10 minutes) in your garden
- Tea bags can be planted in your garden