What did our ancestors use before they had prescriptions? They used different herbs for things like high blood pressure, acne, infections, and more. Select from the following 2 oz tinctures or you may choose custom if your issue is not listed. PLEASE ALLOW 4 weeks for a custom tincture to be created.
- Pressures Off: High blood pressure has been nicknamed the silent killer and not for good reasons. The herbs in this tincture are specifically chosen for their ability to aid with issues dealing with high blood pressure. Infused with bilberry, hawthorn, lime blossom, and rosemary
- CholesterOFF: Although the body needs cholesterol on a day to day basis, many people struggle with too much cholesterol, known as high cholesterol. The herbs in this tincture are used for their ability to help balance blood, body, and cells. Infused with Evening Primrose, flaxseed, and hawthorn.
- Counting Z’s: Some of us have trouble falling asleep or staying asleep. Luckily there are herbs that are known for their sedative properties. This tincture is for those of us that would like a good nights rest. Infused with chamomile, dill, and lime blossom.
- Ooo-Owch: What if I told you that our ancestors used herbs to relieve pain? The herbs in this tincture are the ones our ancestors used for pain relief. Infused with ginger, lemon balm, and mullein.
- Happy Life: Stress Can show its face in many ways in our lives. We’ve heard the phrase “you are what you eat.” This can be a positive thing. The herbs in this tincture are chosen to help balance everyday mood/mood swings. Infused with elder, cedar, lemon balm, skullcap.
- StomachEASE: Irritable bowl syndrome and digestive issues are unfortunately becoming more common. The herbs in this tincture are chosen because of their bitter nature and ability to help balance the digestive system. Infused with chamomile, dill, ginger, peppermint, and thyme.
- Oo-T: Diet and lifestyle all play a role in prevention of a UTI. Sometimes even when we are doing everything “by the book” our body still needs a little extra help. The herbs in this blend are chosen for their ability to help balance the urinary tract. Infused with elderberry, marshmallow, saw palmetto, and uva ursi.
- Monthly Flow: Painful periods have become the new normal for a lot of people. The herbs in this tincture are chosen for how well they work with balancing pain associated with periods. Includes calendula, ginger, lavender, mugwort, mullein, and yarrow.
- Love My Skin: Did you know that there are a list of herbs used internally to help with things like eczema, psoriasis, and acne. The herbs in this tincture are chosen to help balance our body internally to help give us beautiful skin. Infused with burdock, elderberries, and radish.