Sugar waxing is an ancient hair removal process. It is a form of waxing with added benefits.
Some benefits of sugaring are:
-little to no ingrown hairs
-more even skin tone
-no skin allergies
-sugaring does not stick to the skin and only sticks to the hair
-It’s used at room temperature so the risk of it burning you isn’t there
-It can be used to wax short hairs
-Redness and irritation are minimal to none at all
-it’s water soluble so it’s an easy clean up
-it exfoliates while waxing
-the ingredients aren’t harsh so there’s a rare occasion of an allergic reaction
-the more consistent the waxing is done, the more it leads to hair not growing back
Jars are 4oz.
This information is for educational purposes only and is not intended to take the place of a prescription or doctor's advice.
This product has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.
Sugar wax changes consistency in different temperatures. It will be softer when it is warm in the room and harder when it is colder in the room. For best results:
- Store in a cool dry location (65-72 degrees F)
- Always put the lid back on after grabbing piece of sugar.
- The moisture in the air will rehydrate the sugar and cause it to be runny.
- Apply in the opposite direction of hair growth and quickly remove in the direction of the hair growth.
- Keep jar standing on it's correct side.
- Letting jar tip over or lay on its side will cause the sugar to move in that direction and make the lid hard to open